Monday, August 23, 2010

Bede say thank you

Every once in awhile, I just want to stop and say thanks to all of you great people who read my posts, my tweets, my fan page and my blog. Also, thank you for buying products made by my conglomerate, Persian Metamarketing Ltd. (PML). Thank you for dining at PML restaurants, buying PML clothing and, most importantly, for supporting our catnip initiatives for sustainable agriculture in impoverished areas such as Siloam, Georgia.

My latest adventure is one full of fire and music (for we all know that music soothes the savage beast, which is what dogs are). For those of you who haven't already heard, I have recently formed a Dixieland band called The Bede Cat Band. It seems like every city where my band tours, the crowds are getting bigger instead of smaller. We're talking from Cairo (Egypt) to Cairo (Georgia). People don't seem to mind that we play only one song: "Sweet Georgia Brown." It's a classic and gets the crowd to the dance floor almost as quickly as the Georgia Satellites' "Keep Your Hands to Yourself" does. (In a related note, we are working hard to learn the entire Satellites' catalog. Stay tuned.) Our popularity has mushroomed only as a result of my fans spreading the word and bringing new people out to see us play at venues across the world. Thank you for your continued support as I live the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment